These are some excellent Web pages that are mostly or entirely devoted to windsurfing. Since these sites will change as their creators add new features, revisit your favorites now and again to see what's new. And be sure to keep an eye on the "What's New" page here where you'll find new windsurfing Web pages as they become available.
- John Kohnen's Windsurfing Links
- A handful of good links to windsurfing websites in addition to those below.
- Wind Addiction
- Excellent site for windsurfers -- this one with a huge inventory of equipment and products.
- Yahoo Windsurfing Search
- Yahoo windsurfing search engine provides links to dozens of relevant sites. One nice feature is that many of the links are arranged by region.
- Mistral Welcome Page
- Mistral windsurfing products and Club Mistral. Also learn to windsurf, get tips and technical information, view pictures and graphics. Includes links to other windsurfing Web sites.
- Windsurfing Resources
- Lots of good windsurfing information including archives and current discussions from the rec.windsurfing usenet group, and information about specific windsurfing sites such as the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon, Corpus Christi, Houston and Galveston Bay.
- Maui Windsurfing Report
- Windsurfing on Maui.
- Adirondack Boardsailing Club
- Northeastern Windsurfing Site Guide provides a list of windsurfing locations in northeast U.S. and southern Canada (New York, New England, New Jersey, Ontario and Quebec).
Last updated: 05/16/2008
Contact: Tony Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2008 Charles G. Morris